Wednesday, February 25, 2009
THE END OF MY SENIOR YEAR (TEAR)
WOW I did not know that my senior year was going to go by this fast . it really did not hit me untill last night. I was on my fone looking at my myspace. I want to check out my comments and decided to look at my old ones. WHY DID I DO THAT. When i looked at my comments i ended up tearing up. Im really going to miss all of my friends and the times we had. It seems that through the last 4-8 years me and some of my close friends have driffed apart. I don't like that let me give you some examples. My friend TORRIN, i love him so much. we have known each other i guess since the 6th grade but we became good friends in the 7th and then even better friends in the 8th. now i feel like we dont even talk like that anymore i consider him a big brothe to me. Now we are older and in our senior year and i see him every once in a while. Then there is Kapre no lie is like one of my closest friends (like fam) we have known each other since the 2nd grade and i call her mom and sis my family.then something happen she moved not far but far enough. i planed on graduating with her and going through our senior year together but since she moved she has to go to a new school. i miss her so much and it seems like we never talk anymore. Then theres RADIAH , ERICA , ASHIA , AND MANY MORE. I DO UNDERSTAND THAT LIFE HAS TAKEN US TO DIFFERENT PLACES BUT WHY SO FAR AWAY FRIEND SHIP MEANS ALOT TO ME . IT'S IMPORTANA BECAUSE WHAT DO YOU HAVE IF YOU DON T HAVE FRIENDS TO TALK TO. I JUST HOPE IN THE LONG RUN I WILL GET TO GOP BACK TO THE WAY THINGS WERE NOT ALL TOGETHER BUT FRIENDS WISE IT HAS DAWNED ON ME THAT MY SENIOR YEAR IS ENDING AND THAT I MIGHT NOT SEE THEM ANYMORE I HOPE THATS NOT HOW IT GOES DOWN.........................................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Um where is my name?
ReplyDelete